In case you are not receiving emails on your registered email address, please write into Support@erium.com with further details.We will get back to you in 48 hrs to resolve the issue. Ask a question.
In case you are unable to restore your wallet, kindly recheck the recovery phrase and try again.If you are still not able to restore the wallet, please write into Support@erium.com with further details.
When you access a Dapps with your desktop browser
Choose the option to scan a QR code with your mobile camera
Scan the Dapp’s QR code to instantly connect the Dapp with your wallet You can now use the dapp with your wallet funds, and sign any on your mobile
The safety of your wallets is always our utmost priority.
WalletConnect leaves it to the wallet owner to decide whether a transaction is safe to sign - it has no token-knowledge or awareness.
Wallet owners are responsible for verifying the tokens authenticity before completing transactions.
1. Go to the settings
2. Enter the wallet’s 12 word mnemonic phrase accurately.
3. Choose the tokens you wish to restore in the wallet.
4. Wait while the app wallet restores the tokens for use.
1. Go to the settings page and click on “manage wallets” and click on “restore”.
2. Now enter the 12-word mnemonic phrase
3. Enable the tokens that you want -
4. Click on “done”
5. Your wallet will be restored.
A crypto wallet passphrase is an optional feature that can be used in addition to your seed phrase to restrict access to your crypto wallet.
Passphrases offer extra security in the event that your seed phrase is exposed, or if someone else gains access to your hardware wallet.
A timelock, in the world of finance and investment (specifically in the world of cryptocurrencies), is a type of locking or a restricting mechanism that locks out a transaction or an account until a preset or a predetermined time is not reached.
It means that a certain amount of tokens or cryptocurrencies will be held by the wallet and will not be spent until a preset or predetermined time is reached.
You cannot cancel a crypto transaction.
When you press ‘send’ in your cryptocurrency wallet, your transaction details are broadcast to the blockchain, and once initiated, your crypto transaction cannot be stopped.
You can manage multiple wallet addresses in a single application with Erium.
Just add a new wallet or an existing wallet to the application. It will now be visible in the ‘Manage Wallets’ section.
Cycle through the wallets and choose the wallet you wish to use.
1. Go to the settings page and click on “manage wallets.
2. Now select the wallet you want to unlink and click on the “three dots.
3. Finally click on the “unlink” button
In cryptocurrency wallets, the all-important private encryption key is a long string of hexadecimal characters (a mix of letters A through F and numbers zero through nine).
Instead of having to deal with that long string of characters, the wallet seed phrase,also known as a mnemonic phrase, is made up of 12, 18, or 24 words that the wallet originally relies on to initially generate your private key.
The order of the words is critical: if your seed phrase is made up of "State, Tiger,Collect, License...," for instance, they must remain in exactly that order.
This seed phrase can be used to back up and later regenerate your private key in case you ever need to restore your wallet.
1. Click on the token’s wallet that you want to swap.
2. Click on the inverted arrows.
3. Select the tokens you want to get, enter the amount.
4. Click on swap.
1. Select the coin you want to be notified about in the exchange.
2. Tap on the bell icon on the top right corner.
3. Choose the desired percentage of change you want a notification for.
4. You will no receive push notifications via the app regarding price changes
1. BEP2 is a Binance Coin (BNB) token standard for the Binance cryptocurrency exchange platform.
2. BEP20 is a Binance Coin (BNB) token standard for interacting with DApps on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC).
3. The difference between BEP2 and BEP20 lies in the usage of these two formats within the Binance ecosystem.
Binance creates a dual blockchain architecture to reduce congestion and load on a single blockchain. This ensures the two blockchains are able to maintain their operational capacity and work independently of the other.
When a transaction fails on the network, you are still charged.
Transactions fail when there isn’t enough gas to pay for a transaction, or when a smart contract rejects a transaction. You are still charged for failed transactions because miners need to confirm transactions to the chain whether they succeed or fail.
In case your transaction is pending for longer than expected or remains unresolved, please write into Support@erium.com with further details..
We will get back to you in 48 hrs to resolve the issue.
Each transaction is assigned its own transaction ID, also referred to as TXID.Transaction IDs are similar to reference numbers in payment orders. And can be used to verify that a crypto payment or transaction has occurre.
You can either copy the transaction id and paste it into a block explorer like etherscan.io,or you can just clock on “view on etherscan “ or ``view on bscscan button in the transaction details.
Choose the Network you wish to Interact with.Ethereum BinanceSmartChain Polygon Optimism Arbitrum Celo
Stay tuned for the latest crypto news and trends .